Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i have 2 choices...

have you ever gotten to the point where you thought you just couldn't take anymore trials and pain?? and just when you thought things were getting better...they get 50,000x worse!!!! well in the thick of it all, through the tears and the pain, i've decided i have 2 choices:

#1 - bask in the pain and get really mad at God. wonder if God really loves me so much, how He could put me through all of this. wonder how life could be so unfair. isolate myself and cry all day in my bed. lose faith and hope. be negative and bitter. hate the world. give up.

#2 - turn to my Heavenly Father for comfort. trust in Him. realize things happen for a reason. find strength and support through my family and friends. go to the temple and pray ALOT. serve others. smile. laugh. cry...but healthy tears. count my many blessings. "come what may and love it"~elder wirthlin.

i choose #2!

8 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

i love you and admire you. and im glad you chose 2! i choose you! to come back to me, please? ;) I LOVE YOU JACQUIEPOO!

Kimberly said...

are you okay lil girl? you can call me anytime you know...i miss our lil chats and the fun times we had at school...guess what popped into my head the other day...our song from interpersonal..."here's suggestions helpful suggestions to help get you through..."

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I hope things look up! an though I have no idea what your going through your making the right decision, its the only way to find joy, peace, and comfort through pain! I am here for you!

The Musson Family said...

Oh Jacquie! You set such a good example for me. I sometimes just want to do #1, but I know that making the choice to follow #2 will make things better in the end. I'm so proud of how you are handling it all. Hang in there girl. We love you.

robinm said...

you are amazing Jacq! I hope everything turns out perfectly, you deserve the greatest life ever!

Natalie Warner said...

Holy moley!! I must be missing out on something seriously going crazy in your life. I've not been great at keeping in contact but I check out your blog here and there. I hope you're doing okay. I love you!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

You konw I think you are such a great person. You can get throught anything that it put in your path. This past year I have had trials in my family that I was not even sure we would get through. I know Heavenly Father doesn't give us trials that we can not endure. And I was not sure how much more our family could endure, but we did. I wish I new then what I know now. I look back at the many struggles that our family has had and is still faced with and can see a blessing that has come out of each one. It has taken me along time to get to this point, with a lot of prayer and relying on the Lord. You are going to be a stronger person because of this, I know it.

Unknown said...

i LOVEEEE you