Thursday, November 13, 2008

through it all...

i love my life!! despite all of the trials, discouragements, and tears...i sure as heck love my life. i couldn't have asked for a better life if i wanted to. i don't have to shower until 5pm if i don't want to. i can eat celery and peanut butter whenever i want. i can take ry to school in my pjs. i can listen to christmas music. i'm healthy. i'm married to the most handsome, loving, sweet man in the world. i have the greatest family (both mine and ryan's). i have the bestest, most supportive friends. i have a beautiful home. i've graduated! i know the Gospel is so true. i can communicate with my Heavenly Father and receive personal revelation. but the best part...i am a child of God!

how can life not be great? seriously!

7 comments:

codyandmeag said...

Hey Jacquie- I like your early arrival of the Christmas season and your post was cool too. It was good to read.

Oh, and I saw your other post about Soda Springs. My husband is from there so we laughed at you guys drinking from the springs. He says all the tourists do it.

Poulsen Family said...

I'm curious to know what sparked this elated gratitude?! What ever it is, I was happy to read your many blessings. Oh, and I love the profile pic! Ryan is getting to be quite photogenic.

Kimberly said...

for reals...

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU.
you make me so happy, just like high school musical 3. But better.

And SWEET Christmas blog. I am loving it.

Eric and Hilary said...

AMEN to that sista! lol Also i love your new background and pictures. SO festive! i cannot believe you got ryan to pose for those. hahah love you lots!xoxo

Mary said...

Your so adorable Jacquie!! Thanks for sharing all the things your grateful for - and yes, your christrmas stuff is ROCKIN! I have to admit that I decorated for Christmas in my house already .... haha!

The Musson Family said...

You are so cute Jacquie! Doesn't matter what is sent your way, you are so positive. I love that about you. You have been very blessed with a great husband. And wonderful friends and family. And I love that you have a full understanding that you are a child of God! He loves you and watches over you. We love you and are so proud of you.