Saturday, November 15, 2008

we did it!

with the help of my darling husband we got most of the chores done. i only have 3 things left to do: organize the office, do the finances, and clean the windows. and those aren't quite as mandatory as the others. oh and the scentsy party is at 5...so only a couple more hours and i can check that off too!

after scrubbing the bathroom, i came back on for a lil peak at the blog and i had so many cute comments. thanks for all your willingness to help!! maybe one day i'll take you up on your offer :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wahoo, congrats Jacquie, and must I just say how good you are at updating your blog :) lol, it makes it quite fun to come and read! :) your so cute with all your entries, I love it. Good luck with your scentsy party tonight!
btw, I have made some things from your recipe blog so don't ever get rid of it :) lol oh, and I added you to my blog so I hope thats okay :) haha

mandy said...

congrats for getting all the chores done!