Monday, February 23, 2009

Picture Tag

Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people



ok so this is hilarious!!! My bff Hil tagged me to do this and it happens that the 6th folder I have in my pictures is titled "Eric&Hil". That's right, a folder dedicated to them. creepy huh? lol. I think it's from when we were getting their wedding slide show together...i put all the pics i had of them in 1 spot for easy access. Anyway, i took this pic of them before some dance they went to up on campus. You know, i really don't even know what it was. Do you remember hil?? All i know is i love Eric's face in this pic. lol. Good times!


i tag: mom, vano, kim, jenny, gena and heather m!!

No comments: