Tuesday, February 10, 2009

vote, vote, vote!!!

Vote for us!!! My dear friend heather is an amazing photographer and is currently doing a contest on her blog. She is giving away an 11x14 print of a photo to the winner {people who she has done past sessions with}. And we want to win!!!

so...i need you to click on the picture below and go cast your vote for OUR wedding picture.


And while you're over there...leave a comment! As a thank you to those who vote, one lucky voter/commenter will win a FREE SESSION.


You can check out her sweet website here.


ps. i will update shortly on our bday/weekend excitement and other excitementness going on in our lives. stay tuned...

5 comments:

hdawgy said...

You crack me up girl! I voted for you! I hope you win!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

I voted for you two! That is a really good picture of you guys. Love it. Hope you win.

Amber and Zach said...

We voted for you. Hello that picture is the CUTEST most precious wedding photo I've ever seen. COME HERE! It's warm, and when you get here we can make blocks!! They are way easy!

The Musson Family said...

I voted too! And I sent out an email to all my friends to get them to vote too. I might to have to get the girls at work to vote too. I will keep watching. I hope you win.

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

Good luck my dear! :) (Looks like Mark & Whitney are giving you some competition ;) Thanks for the kind things you said in your entry. :) I MISS YOU! Hey, now that you're gonne be an official American, does that mean you can come visit Canada??