Wednesday, July 14, 2010

lonely. i’m mrs. lonely.

First off, a big THANK YOU to all those who have voted so far! {I’ve noticed several of you have voted on the wonky poll on the sidebar…did anyone else notice it deciding to change your vote without getting your permission?} We still need 9 comments with your guesses for the victory dance to make it’s way to the blog. Keep the votes coming!

And sorry for the short blog hiatus! I was doing so well for a few days. It’s because Ryan was gone on a little sales trip. I always find myself turning to the blog when he leaves me. With that said, I bet you can tell when he came home and when he left again! Yes, he came home late saturday and left this afternoon until late saturday again. I HATE HATE HATE when he leaves because:

a. my house stays too clean

b. it’s too quiet

c. i stay up way too late

d. i don’t leave my bedroom {except to eat}

e. i eat too much junk food & not enough real food

f. and last, but definitely not least, i have no husband!!!!

 

Let’s just say it just downright SUCKS!

So here’s to a few days of loneliness…

see you in a few hours!

2 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Wish you lived close! I'd come keep you company!

Poulsen Family said...

Christopher is leaving tomorrow for the rest of the week to sell in Wyoming. He'll be gone again ALL next week too- blah!