Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Strange and Yummy Delicacy

I was looking through my pictures the other day and came across some photos that were intentionally taken for a blog post but never happened. Why, you ask? Well I took them roughly 6 hours before I woke up to my water breaking. So ya, obviously this got neglected.

Anyway, around here rocky mountain oysters are a delicacy. Ryan brought some home to cook up and was cleaning them when I took these shots.

 IMG_1404

IMG_1402

 

Do you know what they are? Let’s just say…they are very yummy. Kind of like chicken nuggets when cooked properly!

Let me know if you want to come to dinner! You are always invited!

 

6 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

SICK! Are they really good?

Joe and Vanessa said...

they really are good! crazy enough!

The Musson Family said...

I'm sorry but that is disgusting. Who in their right mind would eat something like that??? You won't be catching me doing it. GROSS!!!!

Poulsen Family said...

I think I just puked a little in my mouth! No thank you.

Those things probably put you in labor!

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Oh my heck, you really ate them??? I don't think I could do it, and I'll eat pretty much anything.

Lindsey said...

Oh my disgusting!!! I have so many questions...but none that I feel are appropriate to ask online : )

How long does calving (did I even spell that right?) season last? I seriously want to take ranch pictures when we come visit...can't go wrong with baby calves in them!