Friday, May 13, 2011

Fun with the Fam

We’ve been in civilization for about 2 weeks, although you’d never know by my lack of online presence. We’ve just been mighty busy and having too much fun to get on the computer. The last couple weeks have consisted of:

  • meeting Harper’s new cousin (see this post)
  • attending lots of Aunt Addie and Uncle Curtis’s track meets
  • hanging out with family
  • watching the branding (see this post)
  • lots of cooking and cleaning
  • organizing Grandma’s food storage
  • celebrating Aunt Brooke and Grandma’s birthdays
  • celebrating our Moms and Grandmas
  • Jaden’s blessing
  • and tons more…

Summer 20111

Yes. That is a kit kat bar in Harper's mouth.

I’m not gonna lie it’s been very nice to be in civilization for a little while. We’ve enjoyed visiting with family and getting a few projects done. But, I think next week it’s back to the middle of nowhere.

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

So happy for all the fun you've been having but I really wish I could have been part of that fun. I'm sad I won't get to see you for several months :( Make sure to stay up on the blog so I don't miss out on Harper's changes!

Joe and Vanessa said...

a kit kat? don't teach her bad habits!