Tuesday, October 25, 2011

it’s always fun when family comes…

My parents made a trip down in September to visit us. We hadn’t seen them since February when Harper & I went to Canada. It was so fun to have them here and Harper LOVED being with them. She warmed up perfectly. We had so much fun spending time with my family.

Fall 2011

 

We took my parents and brother up to the ranch with us to experience our life for a couple days. We had so much fun, we didn’t want to leave! We cooked lots of yummy food, rode horses, went to Register Rock, shot guns, had a campfire and played with Harper.  The boys even worked a little and rewarded themselves with a fishing trip. A very adventurous stormy fishing trip at that!

Fall 20111

 

When we got back into civilization, my sister and her hubby joined us for the weekend. We went to the City of Rocks, out to eat, went bowling, and to DQ for a little treat. It was a fun day with my whole family!

Fall 20112

My siblings had to go back to school, so my mom and dad stayed with us for a couple more days before they flew back to Canada. It is always so hard to see them leave! We think you should move closer…

Thank you for coming and spoiling us. We had so much fun. We love you Grandpa & Grandma! Come back soon!!!

{Sorry for the photo collage overload. There are SO many pictures, so it seemed like the best solution!}

1 comment:

The Musson Family said...

We loved being there and having a few days of your life at the ranch. We had so much fun. You were such great hosts. As for moving closer, you know how much I would be there in a heart beat. To bad our jobs couldn't be transferred to there. LOL And thank you so much for not posting the picture of me with the marshmallow all over my face. I appreciate that.