Sunday, March 25, 2012

my helper girl

Harper has become quite the helper over the last month. She loves to do little tasks for me like throwing things away in the garbage. About a month ago, I was cleaning the floor and she seemed pretty interested so I gave her a rag to help. She got right down to business and was cleaning EVERYTHING! Now every time she finds a rag she proceeds to clean the floor or table or something!

295296298

 

Just yesterday (Tues. Mar 20), I was making pizza and had left the hot pads at the edge of the counter. I watched her as she stood on her tippy toes to reach them and then walked over to where she thought they went. She opened the drawer and realized they went in the one above. So she stood on her tippy toes again and reached up to open the drawer, put the hot pads in and shut the drawer. I was just watching her in amazement! I never asked her to do it and I had no clue she even knew where they went. Then she wanted to help unload the dishwasher, so I gave her a few things that were in her reach to put away and she knew right where they went!

Might as well train them young, right?!?

1 comment:

The Musson Family said...

Good work Jacquie! As you can see she is watching your every move. Keep up the good work.