Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i couldn't help it

i know, i know. it's not even thanksgiving yet. but most of you gave me the go ahead to decorate my house with christmas stuff if that's what i felt like. well, i do but i can't because i love my hubby way too much. so i'll wait until after the american thanksgiving and then deck the halls. but...nobody can limit me on how i decorate my blog. so i did it!!! i am now officially celebrating christmas on my blog. how exciting is this?? i will update the header soon so it's a better match with the background. i just need to get my hands on a good christmas pic and then bust out my skills... :)

if anyone else is feeling super festive, go checkout http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ because they have some seriously cute christmas backgrounds.

ps. don't forget about the giveaway! click here. i know you want to enter :)

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Christopher has been wanting me to change our background but I am just to stubborn and boring. I meant to ask you- how you do the header with scrapbooking look?

The Bedke Fam said...

i use paint.net. it's similar to photoshop and it's free. i found it one day and then starting playing around with it and figured out how to make the header. so ya.