Saturday, January 3, 2009

santa loves me...

for the last 2 years ry and i have decided not to buy each other christmas gifts...we're saving money for a fun trip to mexico one of these years. well this year santa (aka my deliciously amazing husband) paid a surprise visit. ryan figured if he delivered a gift from "santa" it wouldn't quite count in our little "no buying for each other" deal. needless to say, he spoiled me rotten! i was completely surprised when i opened this little box from "santa". in it was a pair of ginormous diamond earrings. i'm not joking...they're huge!! and absolutely gorgeous. have i mentioned lately how amazing my husband is??

surprised...

tears...

showin' em off...



if you see me sometime soon...i'll probably be wearing them. i'm a lil obsessed.

i love you babe!!!

2 comments:

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

They are beautiful!! What a good husband you have. I can't waite to see them in person.

Poulsen Family said...

That's one good surprise! He must know that diamonds are a girl's best friend :)