Saturday, February 28, 2009

i can't believe it's over...

february has come and gone so fast!! wow...what a month. i don't know if i've ever had such an exciting month in my life.

anyway, onto this past exciting week...

can i just say that Brian Regan is HILARIOUS in person. i mean, i think he's so funny to listen to but to watch him in person is just a whole other dimension. he makes the funniest expressions. if you ever get a chance to see him...GO!! you won't regret it. we were laughing the entire time...my cheeks hurt!

waiting for it to start

here's a video of some of his sillyness. he just appears as a glowing extraterrestrial being so i posted a picture too so you can imagine what he really looks like...lol




video


now i know you're anxious to hear about jessica simpson because i know i was. and the verdict...she is SO not fat! those magazines are trash. i just have to say she has the greatest legs ever and no fat woman has great legs. i couldn't get a very good pic of her. this is the best i have...


seriously though...am i retarded? does she look big to you?? surprisingly she was actually pretty good in concert. i didn't mind her music. she even sang some old favorites which i thoroughly enjoyed!


video


and rascal flatts...can i just say AMAZING! i didn't want it to end. they put on a great show and sang tons of our favorites. we had some awesome seats too. i really really want to go back again. next year?


in front of the trailer before the concert. i was so anxious!



impatiently waiting for the show to start



our seats...not too shabby, right?



i LOVED the stage set up. so cool!

video

a lil treat for you!


the end. i was seriously SO sad that it was over. i still can't stop thinking about it!


and this is the partial result of our next day of Gateway shopping...

matching Abercrombie hoodies! well, matching minus the color. ya, i bought a boys hoodie. i'm cool like that, alright! and ry was really excited to be taking a picture of us in our matching hoodies...as you can tell!


9 comments:

Gena said...

You guys have had so many fun things this month! I would've loved to see Brian Regan! He is hilarious!

brandenandrobin said...

looks like a great time! and good idea on buying the boys hoodie. I always wear branden's because boys ones are just more comfy! i never thoguht of just buying my own so he doesn't get angry at me for stealing his all the time!

Soren and Sandy said...

Yah she is sooooooooooooo not fat. Ps I am soooooooooooooooooo jealous that you got to see Rascal Flatts!! Err!

Kimberly said...

sounds/looks like y'all had a lot of fun!! im sad i missed out...i love rascal flatts!

Poulsen Family said...

Ok I know this has nothing to do with what you blogged about but your hair IS getting long! It's actually the same length as mine (due to the haircut I got last week). Anyway your adventures looked fun and February was good to you!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Can I just say that you two do the most awesome things....holy cow what a month! Thanks for the videos so I can live vicariously through you =). comedy, concerts, and shopping...can't get much better than that!

hdawgy said...

How fun! I love the sweatshirts! I wanna see Brian Regan now! I'm glad you had fun at Rascals! They rock! Jessica is not fat at all! I wish I looked like that!

Lindsey said...

I think that is how everyone should measure the amount of fun they had...by the soreness of their cheeks. On a scale of 1-10 I am jealous of your month o feb. at a 99999999999999999999999999!

Thayne & MaryAnne Garner said...

What good pictures. I bet is was just awesome! I love the cute matching hoodies. What a good husband, I have a hard time getting Thayne to match us in our family pictures.