Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We Won!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who voted for us in the photo contest. We totally kicked butt and i'm so excited!! I swear, I never win anything and this is totally a dream come true. What a great way to end the best month ever ~ February.

And a big SHOUT OUT to Heather from Heather Lynne Photography for putting on the contest. If you're ever in need of a photographer...Heather is your woman! She is incredible and I promise you will be 100% satisfied with the results.

YAY for winning!!

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Where are you going to hang your prize? I was just thinking yesterday how you will be gone in a month :( I can't believe it.

mary said...

Congratulations :) Yay! That's going to look really awesome in your house somewhere! yay!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

OH YES!! I voted for you guys, I was wanting you to win. So Where are you going to hang up your picture?