Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a quick visit

My family popped in for a quick visit over the weekend. It’s convenient that we’re only about 7.5 hrs away making visits like this possible. It was so fun to have them here. I haven’t seen my mom or bro for 9 months and my dad or sis for 5 months. Unfortunately, I was lacking in the picture taking department AGAIN so I stole whatever pics my mom took. Here are a few from our relaxing weekend together:IMG_6931 IMG_6929IMG_6944IMG_6958IMG_6974

Thanks for coming! Love you guys!

3 comments:

The Musson Family said...

We miss you so much already. Thanks for putting up with us all weekend. We are sure glad you were close enough to visit. Can't wait to see you in July. Love you both tons.

Kimberly said...

looks like y'all had a lot of fun! I miss you and your fam so much! you all need to come to Texas!! Parker needs to me the fabulous Mussons and Bedkes!! :)

Joe and Vanessa said...

I am soo glad we visited! yay!! Miss you already! I can't wait to see you again in July and then August yahoo!!!