Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bedke Family Reunion

Ryan’s aunt and uncle hosted a family reunion in Indiana at the beginning of June, which made it super convenient for us to attend. We were able to sneak away from work for a couple days and enjoy good company, a lot of yummy food and a lot of FUN! I was awful at taking pictures {unfortunately} but here are a few from our adventures.

Ryan and his lil bro Curtis went tubing together. I love their faces in this picture. Priceless!IMG_1123

When they got back on the boat I told them to show me how much fun they had. Looks like they had a blast!IMG_1133

Ry took me on the jet ski. He said he gave me a “gentle” ride since I’m prego and we didn’t want to shake up baby bedke too much. IMG_1135

On the boat with Addie (Ry’s sister) and Amber (Ry’s cousin) right before it started pouring rain on us.IMG_1146

We spent a day in Amish land and stopped at a flea market. Some of the boys thought they’d sport some Davey Crockett hats! IMG_1149

1 comment:

The Musson Family said...

It looks like it was alot of fun. Wish our family had fun reunions with boats and visiting he Amish. And I love all the faces everyone is making. Thanks for sharing.