Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Bedke Update

It appears as though we have less than 100 days before we meet this lil munchkin! It’s so exciting how fast time is flying yet so scary all in one. I absolutely love being pregnant (minus the massive amounts of rib pain that have existed since week 12)!  Feeling our little girl move is the most amazing feeling in the world. We already love her so much…it’s crazy!

Here are a few pictures of our baby girl at 24 weeks {yes – almost a month ago}. We had a continuation of the 20 week ultrasound because they couldn’t get a good picture of the heart at 20 weeks. Lucky for us we were able to see how much she had grown in 4 weeks and our ultrasound tech even gave us a sneak peek at her face in 3D. AMAZING! {ignore the trashy extended stay hotel room in the background ~ yes, we are currently living out of a hotel!}

IMG_1291 IMG_1292 IMG_1293

And now for the less cute part - what do I look like carrying this munchkin around all day?? Well see for yourself…IMG_1285

 

7 comments:

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

So cool to see your baby at that age! Neat!! And you're SUPER CUTE! Oh, and I hear you on the rib pain- that was one of my worst preggo pains! :/ Not cool!

Poulsen Family said...

Your hair is the longest I've ever seen it! I miss you :(

The Musson Family said...

Thank you for sharing those. They are so much clearer then the one you sent us. She is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her. It made me cry to see your little belly and I can't rub it. I want to feel her kick. You look so beautiful. I miss you so much. Thank you for updating your blog. Keep the belly photos coming.

Gena said...

Your hair is so long Jacquie!! You look great. Why are you guys living in a hotel? Are you still in Rexburg?

Daryn N said...

You look so cute!! I thought I had escaped getting kicked in the ribs cause my little girl never did before 30 weeks....but recently she's found her "sweet spot" right underneath my ribs......I love her, but move it or lose it kid! :) Good luck!!

Eric and Hilary said...

ACTUALLY you look pretty hot! You look great as a pregnant lady! your 3D pictures turned out pretty good! ours always look like a hunk of clay. so btw, i found a letter that got sent back to us twice that has a check in it for you for scentsy and i felt SO BAD! i can't believe i never re-sent it! tell me where s a good address to send it to you again. p.ss we need to talk! when is a good time for you? we are slackers. love you! can't believe you only have less than 100 days left! craziness!

Kapri said...

Oh my gosh you are so cute! Look at that baby bump! You're all belly and your hair has gotten SO long and gorgeous! I want to see you so bad! I seriously have a yearning to be near you while we're pregnant. Is that weird? Love you! I will call you soon!