Monday, January 24, 2011

photos, photos, photos!!

My friend Lindsey and her family came to visit us during the holidays and I begged her to take a few family pictures for us with her new camera. She did such an amazing job. Here are some of our favorites:

 

The Mussons

Christmas 2010 393 copy

 

The Bedkes

 Christmas 2010 394 copy

{Would you believe me if I told you these pictures were taken in Ry’s parents backyard? LOVE it!}

 

Mommy & Harper:

Lindseyphotos1

 

Just Harper:

Lindseyphotos2

Thanks Linds! We love them…and you!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, she's adorable!

I don't want to be obnoxious but is that the shirt we gave her? I seriously think about that little outfit all the time - and how I should have bought a extra one in case we have another little girl someday. Yes, I'm crazy, but it's so CUTE. So I'm happy to see you like it enough for pictures. =o) And of course I could be wrong and it was from someone else - but that's the way I remember it. Nicole (3) told me I should keep it and give you something else. Haha. She is beautiful in it.