Tuesday, November 4, 2008

no more fish bowl for us...

for those of you who have been wondering when we'd ever get out of our fish bowl...we finally got blinds yesterday (thanks to the ever so wonderful backend check)! it's so nice to not be on display for all our neighbors. i'm sure they got amusement out of watching us live our lives, but the time has come to close that chapter of our lives and start living in privacy! so, if you've been avoiding coming over for fear of being in the fish bowl...fear no more. come on over.
AND today we got new phones. ryan's phone was on it's death bed and mine was just lame. so we renewed our plan and got ourselves some sweet phones. ry stuck with the blackberry family and got a pearl. i opted out of the motorola family and got myself a lg rhythm. it's a pretty fun phone.

AND yesterday ry went to a metallica concert in salt lake (which he said was absolutely AMAZING) and i got to go shopping at gateway, ikea and tai pan. oh i was in heaven!

6 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Gotta love the backend check! Looks like you already put some of that hard earned money to use with blinds and shopping. I am looking forward to seeing your new purchases.

Eric and Hilary said...

We just got blinds too! We are so coordinated and cool! lol BUT mine aren't up yet and the upstairs is still open for all to see me live my life. our plan is up this month also so you'll have to let me know in a couple weeks if you're still loving your phone. who are you with? i'm switching back to verizon. did you get some new stuff? i want to hear about it! i miss you!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I want a backend check. . . . sounds fun! Wish I had been shopping with you!

Kimberly said...

I love the picture! it's a very cool picture. I bet you are excited to have people not watching you every second of every day though!

The Musson Family said...

Hey now you have ruined your neighbors entertainment each night. What were you thinking? LOL I'm so glad you got to go shopping. Vanessa was telling me a little bit about it, but I want to hear more from you. I hope you are doing well. And I can't wait to talk to you on your new phone. Take care. I love you and miss you!

Hilary said...

AJ was at that Metallica concert too!

He got home and his beard smelled like cigarettes, haha ew.