Friday, May 14, 2010

mother’s day

Ryan spoiled me on mother’s day and cooked me the most delicious meal.  He has been dying to try Julia Child’s beef bourguignon ever since we saw Julie & Julia. So he bought all of the stuff and whipped it up like a master chef. He actually combined 2 of her recipes but I don’t remember what the other one was called. All I know is it was SOOOO good and the pictures totally don’t do it justice.

IMG_1084 IMG_1085

And a quick shout out to our moms, who are the most amazing women. If I can be half the mother you both are, I will be feeling pretty darn good about myself. Thank you for everything you do for us!!

We love you both so very much! Happy Mother’s Day!

4 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Nice to be caught up on your life. Make sure to stay caught up now :)

Eric and Hilary said...

Actually...the pictures do do it justice, it looks delicious! my mouth is watering and i want some right now. you look cute and i am excited to read all of these new posts!

The Musson Family said...

I think it looks yummy too! Good job there Ryan. That boy is quite a chef.

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

That looks dang good. You go Ryan!